Sunday, June 30, 2013

this is it!

2013 definitely is my year! Let me just update you on what's happening with me.

First off, I'm back at the corporate world! After what, 1 year and 3 months? It's a new challenge but who's backing down? :) A lot of adjustments though since I'm no longer used to the whole day work pace but we'll get there. Good news is that I'm so near the malls! There's also a stacked pantry, just what I need for those days when I hurriedly leave the house without eating breakfast! And free parking! Not to mention a quite good pay. :) The best part is, working hours are flexible! I will no longer be late! Yey!

I'm also doing good with my businesses on the side, thank you! God is really good and I can't believe my fortune! What perfect timing!

And then there's you. :) I'll reveal our secret soon enough. :)

I wonder if there's more in store for me for the second half of the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment